Despite contributing to the least environmental pollution worldwide load, the African continent is facing severe environmental threats and the brunt of climate change. With high vulnerability and poor preparation for adaptation to environmental burdens and climatic shocks, it is the lowest climate-resilient worldwide continent
- Urban Resilience in Response to Socio-Economic and Environmental Crises ; - Urban Modernization and Heritage Preservation ; - Green Infrastructure and Sustainable Development ; - Life Cycle Manufactured Product Assessment ;
- One Health Risk Assessment ;
- Emerging Pollutants and Human Health Disruptors ;
- Green Sustainable Technology Development ;
- Biorefinery and Renewable Energy Production ;
- Socioeconomic Impacts of Pollution ;
- Pollution Impacts on Ecosystem Stability.